Titanium needles device for hair loss treatment
Titanium needles device to treat hair loss is a titanium needle that comes in the form of a small cylinder used for the face and helps in the growth of hair loss, combats hair loss and treats thin hair and increases its density, and can also be used in the treatment of baldness, alopecia, and hair loss problems.
Definition of titanium needles device for hair loss treatment
The titanium needles device for the treatment of hair loss is a roller with a small titanium needle used in the treatment of hair loss on the head, and helps its growth, and is used at home, and its mechanism of action is based on the response to the healing of wounds in the body; Which improves the production of protein that helps in the regeneration of follicles and contributes to the production of new hairs.
- The device is designed with high-tech 540-grade titanium, and is equipped with rollers that help create thousands of micro-needles on the scalp, which stimulates hair growth.
- The needles are 0.25 mm in size, which is ideal for use at home, and their design is perfect, striking a balance between safety and application to the hair. It is safe and painless to use and its results are highly effective.
Information and specifications of the titanium needles device to treat hair loss
The titanium needles device for the treatment of hair loss is produced with modern and advanced techniques of high quality materials, and it is safe for use at home, and has effective results in rejuvenating hair follicles and stimulating the growth of new hairs, and its most important specifications are the following:
- Made of medical grade stainless steel (needle) and hard plastic (handle).
- The device comes with a length of 0.25mm, 0.5mm.
- The roller is sterilized by placing it in an alcohol solution before and after use.
- Use after washing and drying hair.
The device comes in a package containing 1 titanium needle roller, and the colors can be chosen between black or rose.
The device is up to 0.25mm in length, 0.5mm in length.
Advantages of titanium needles for hair loss treatment
The titanium needles device for the treatment of hair loss has several characteristics, which made many accept its use, and the most important of these features are the following:
- The use of the device improves the regeneration of the scalp naturally and without the interference of chemical influences.
- It stimulates cells to produce protein and contributes to the growth of cells that help in the growth of new hairs.
- Helps the scalp extend nourishment to the follicles and rejuvenate them.
- Consists of 540 grade titanium
- The device fights bacteria and protects against infection.
- The device is safe and painless on the scalp.
The device is very useful for hair growth and to replace lost hair as a result of hair loss. It has multiple benefits that can be mentioned in the following:
- It rejuvenates hair follicles and helps in the growth of new hair.
- Treats hair loss.
- Treats alopecia that affects hair.
- Helps treat split ends.
- Reduces hair thinning.
- Treats temporary hair loss.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Improve skin elasticity.
- Smoothing acne scars.
- Promote skin rejuvenation and improve hair loss.
- Roll lightly 10 times vertically and horizontally.
- It can be used on all areas of the face, neck, body and scalp.
- It can be used by yourself at any time at your own convenience.
Different needle lengths have different uses:
- 1. Home use: 0.2mm / 0.25mm / 0.3mm
- 2. Clinical use: 0.5 mm / 0.75 mm
- 3. Medical use: 1.0mm
- 4. Doctor's use: 1.5mm / 2.0mm / 2.5mm / 3.0mm
How to use
The use of the titanium needles device to treat hair loss is easy and simple and any girl can use it at home and is used once or twice per week. The number of 4-5 times, and taking into account the procedure of switching to the other direction, and after completing the work, it is stipulated that it be re-sterilized as previously. .
Do not push the roller hard into the skin but use light pressure.
Rolls obliquely with the same density and covers the same areas in both directions (vertical and horizontal).
The roller cannot be overused as the needles will stay sharp for a long time.
Not suitable for use on the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, solar keratosis, and raised moles or warts.
- keep away from the reach of the children.