Thermal cup keeps hot and cold for a long time Made of safe materials Scratch-resistant and shock-resistant Easy to clean
thermal cup specifications
- Color: white, black, brown, silver, blue
- Material: food grade 304 stainless steel - PP silica gel
- Capacity: 350ml/450ml
- Temperature resistance: -10 degrees to 120 degrees
Thermal cup features
- Double layer vacuum insulated thermo mug is made of excellent heat insulation material, which can keep hot and cold liquids (water, coffee, tea) at low temperature for 12 hours and warm for 12 hours. Also made with BPA-free, eat it safe
- This stylish and durable thermal mug is made of high quality stainless steel, and will not break. Scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- The entire inner surface of the bottle can easily be cleaned and can be easily accessed anywhere, this is the best gift for family or friends.
- High quality thermal cup lid The twist and dump function allows you to pour it without moving the stopper and put it into the bag without worrying about overflow or leakage, thus bringing you the best good experience.
Thermal cup uses
- Thermal mug made of stainless steel is very suitable for everyday use and can be taken with you, such as hiking, biking, beach, camping, travel, school or company, put the thermal mug in the side pocket of your backpack or as a daily companion to help you stay healthy and hydrated!
- Reusable bottles are manufactured with a wider opening to facilitate filling, cleaning and drinking from them; You can also add ice cubes, sachets of flavors and more easily
- One of the most important advantages of this cup is that the lid is made in the form of a small cup for drinking
First opinion: My mom drinks tea a lot so I got it for Mother's Day and I think I like it more than she does. It's very cute and I like the little mugs. The pour feature is great and does not leak!
Second opinion: I hate warm coffee, so I bought this mug to keep my coffee hot. Drink it once in the morning and then drink it throughout the day. It's great, there is no more warm coffee, and I drink less. Love her.
Do you push the button to pour the liquid or open it?
To add a drink, you need to unscrew the cap. To pour the drink, you just press the button. This can keep the temperature unchanged for a longer period.