The car glass repair kit is practical tools for repairing car glass, it is easy to use and operate, and it is easy to carry and store with high quality that gives you saving the amount of cost and time to buy a new piece of glass.
Auto glass repair kit specification
- the yellow color
- Material: plastic
- Packing Size: 220 x 110 x 25mm/8.66 x 4.33 x 0.98in
- Package Included:
- 1 x Repair Resin
- 1 repair device
- 1 treatment bar
- 1 x Razor Blade Set
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Features of auto glass repair kit
- Matching Curing Light for Better Repair, allows you to cure and repair all kinds of damages from traffic accidents, impacts and collisions.
- Unparalleled Design Premium Quality Windshield Cracks / Chips Repair. Designed with advanced sealing formula, it can produce strong pressure.It can help you reduce the appearance to achieve better repair effects.
Auto glass repair kit
- Once damage occurs, cover the area with masking tape to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent the spread of small cracks.
- Not suitable in direct sunlight.
- The ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). If the car is in a hot or cold environment, give the car enough time to adjust to the temperature.
- Surface must be clean and dry for proper repair.
- Do not expose the resin to car paint, scrapers, or plastic surfaces as this may cause damage.
- Not all damages can be repaired and restored to achieve full visual clarity.
- Important! To reduce the risk of chemical contact with skin and eyes, safety glasses and gloves should be worn when using this product.
First opinion: This product works perfectly to repair your car windshield, I highly recommend it
The second opinion: I hit the car right after I replaced the windshield. Talk about some bad luck! The damage was minor, and although I feel the repair was perfect I loved it very much
How do you apply it to a single line break? The suction tool seems to only allow the resin to be applied to one point.
Answer: Hi, you can just clean and dry the windshield glass surface first and apply a steady stream to the crack. Then apply the cured film, quickly dry it and harden under ultraviolet light for 5-10 minutes. He scrapes off the remaining resin with a spoon.