BOXYM-N2 Asthma Nebulizer Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer Low Residual Fluid Household Mini Portable Inhaler Health Care Ultrasonic Device High Efficiency For Children Adult.
Features of the asthma inhaler
- Asthma Nebulizer is a compact, portable, quiet therapy nebulizer suitable for all ages of people
- This portable asthma nebulizer is made of fine particles and has a rapid dissolution speed
- It also features low noise and two atomization modes
- Asthma inhaler Made of energy-saving and environmentally friendly materials
- Independent moving components
- Indicator flashes to remind
- Asthma nebulizer with automatic shut-off function
Asthma inhaler uses
- It is mainly used to treat various diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract such as:
Colds, fever, cough, asthma, sore throat, pharyngitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, pneumonia and other diseases of the trachea, bronchi, alveolar and chest.
- Aerosol inhalation therapy is an important and effective treatment method for respiratory diseases.
- An asthma nebulizer is used to break up the liquid into small particles, and the medicine enters the respiratory tract and lungs by inhalation, thus not feeling pain. For the purpose of quick and effective treatment, please use the atomizer under the advice of a doctor
- The vaporizer is to atomize the test solution. The vaporizer is an important component of the atomization system, and its performance has a great influence on the accuracy and chemical interference of the measurement. Therefore, the atomizer spray must be stable, the droplets are fine and uniform, and the atomization efficiency is high.
First opinion: The best investment made lately. Use it every day. Silent, practical, portable and lightweight. I really recommend using it
Second opinion: The quality is good, the quality of the plastic and silicone is a wonderful and easy-to-use device that greatly reduces pain and opens a wonderful space for breathing after feeling suffocated.
Can it be used for colds?
Yes, it is mainly used to treat various diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract such as colds, fever, cough, asthma, sore throat, pharyngitis, rhinitis, etc.