Best High Power 5 Multi Port Car Charger for Smartphones Fast Charging Back Seat Charging Cable Designed for Travel and Big Family
Specifications of the best car charger
- Highest power output: 15W
- Output interface: USB
- Type: car charger
- Power source: USB
- Quality Certificate: ROHS
- Quality Certificate: FCC
- Applicable fast charging protocols: Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Input: 12-24V/5A
Features of the best car charger
- The best car charger designed specifically for travel and the large family. There are 5 USB for the front seat, and for the back seat. Thanks to this charging cable
- The best car charger that allows back seat and front seat passengers to easily charge their electronic devices at the same time. Get one for your next family trip or give it as a decent gift for someone you care.
- Charging 5 Devices Simultaneously This car charger allows you to charge 5 devices simultaneously at full speed. Works with all USB powered devices. No passenger should have to wait for other devices to complete charging.
Uses of the best car charger
- All charging ports have a built-in smart chip that can automatically identify any devices you connect and distribute the optimal charging efficiency for you.
- Universal Compatibility Compatible with all your favorite technologies, such as smartphones, Galaxy, Pad, Android tablets, power bank, video game consoles, sports watch, camera and other USB powered devices. Universal for 12-24V vehicles, adapts to mainstream vehicle types such as cars, SUVs, trucks and off-road.
First opinion: I really like this car charging system. Previously he had a dual USB car charger and with a family of four he always needed to charge his phone or devices. This charger is great, everyone charges at the same time without any trouble
Second opinion: I like the number of outlets for this unit, I like the price I will buy another for my other car, it works perfectly.
Can your car charger handle a laptop, an iPad, and two smartphones simultaneously?
Yes, you can charge multiple devices simultaneously. All five ports will share the total output